Revolutionary skincare technology
Targeting photo-damage, hyperigmentation and acne scarring
facecamp™ is a ground-breaking skincare line developed by international plastic surgery consultant Francesca Camp, Malibu-based natural cosmetics manufacturer Marissa Pomerantz, and an internationally renowned biochemist.
Originally developed for burn patients, facecamp™ features a patent-pending form of activated niacinamide plus a synergistic spectrum of anti-aging ingredients, not available in any other products. This enables facecamp™ to rebuild collagen and elastin, to heal blemishes, and to improve overall skin tone. facecamp™ is chemistry n
fusing cutting-edge technology with highly advanced ingredients
- Patented flush technology provides superior skin absorption
- Unique and innovative formulations feature distinct components working synergistically to maximize results
- Effectively delivers specialized ingredients for immediate efficacy with continuous improvement over time
- Visibly improves the appearance of dark spots
- Reduces the appearance of photo-damage and acne scarring
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts complexion, brightness, and increases skin smoothness
- Improves skin texture and tone.
Francesca Camp has not just influenced the approach to skincare, she has redefined it. The science behind blush and renew Intense Repairing Face Serum and Ultimate Refining Neck and Décolletage Spray was originally developed for burn patients.
The history of these products began with Francesca’s graduate student work with inner city battered and abused women and her post-graduate fellowship treating burn patients in Chile. Her experiences taught her the importance of intense compassion, empathy, and the critical ties between one’s physical and emotional health.